£40000 - £50000 per annum
0151 559 8680
9 months ago
I have a unique opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to manage a new residential home that will care and support for up to 4 young people, in a home based in Preston. The home will provide support and care for children and young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.The service is a beautiful, refurbished to a very high standard.Joining at the start means you can put your stamp in the service, whilst also recruiting and molding your staff team, ensuring that the service and staff team can provide the highest standard of care and support to children and young people in your care.
Salary and Hours
- Salary up to £50,000 (including bonuses)
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Work with Director and RI to open children's residential care home
- Ensure the service is fit to meet the statement of purpose
- Hold OFSTED registration for children's home
- Manage the residential service, offering expert support to young people with EBD
- Build and develop staff team
- Manage residential staff team, including Deputies, Team Leaders and Support Workers
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Manage staff team within the service
- Manage recruitment and staffing
- Work with SMT to ensure the service implements companies policies and procedures
- Manage quality assurance
- Manage budget
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience as Registered Manager or Deputy Manager
- Driving Licence.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.