Are you a passionate and driven Registered Manager looking for a new opportunity with fantastic earning potential and career opportunities? Look no further!
The vacancy I am recruiting for is to join a new organisation as a Registered Manager, assisting and then managing a 4 bedded children's residential care home.
The service will aim to offer an innovative and therapeutic approach to children's care, implementing the principles of social pedagogy to provide the best outcomes for young people in their care
- Joining a staff-owned organisation
- Competitive salary
- 27 days on annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Industry-leading Social Pedagogy training and therapeutic coaching
- Recruit your own staff team
- Create positive culture
HOURS - Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
LOCATION - North Wirral
- Manage day to day operations at children's residential care home
- Assist with the opening of residential care home
- Register with OFSTED as the registered manager for children's residential care home
- Work with SMT to develop service
- Recruit and manage staff team
- Ensure all staff offer therapeutic and OFSTED standard care
- Manage referrals and referral process
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential Services.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.