£38000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have a unique opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a brand new service that will be caring and supporting children and young people with EBD.
The service is going to be a 3 bedded home based between Waterloo and Bootle, Liverpool.
Coming in at the start gives you the opportunity to put your stamp on the service and gives you the autonomy to build a staff team around you.
Once registered, there will be opportunities to grow with the organisation!
- Work with RI to open brand new children's home
- Recruit and manage staff team
- Autonomy with referrals of young people
- Ensure service cares and supports for vulnerable young people
- Ensure service will run safely and effectively
Salary and Hours
Up to £45,000, with basic salary and bonuses
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
To be considered, you would need the following
- NVQ Level 5 desirable
- Children's residential management experience essential
- Drivers desirable
If interested, click apply!!