Up to £50,000
- Children's Home Registered Manager
- Managing a 4 bedded residential care home
- Managing an OFSTED regulated service, currently rated GOOD
- Managing a home that supports and cares for children and young people with EBD and challenging behaviour
- Managing a skilled staff team, ensuring support meets company and OFSTED standards
- Manage referrals
- Manage safeguarding issues
- Children's Residential Care Home specialist
- Regional organisations with services in Lancashire and Cheshire
- Specialise in support for children with EBD
- Experienced and supportive RI and Ops Manager to work alongside
- £40,000 - £50,000, dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday, 9-5
- + on-calls
- Experience as a Deputy or Registered Manager
- Level 5 in leadership and management
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.