Lytham St Anne's
Up to £50,000I am recruiting for a Children's Registered Home Manager to join a well-established organisation that specialises in therapeutic support to children and young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
The home I am recruiting for is a 4 bedded home, based in Lytham St Annes.
The current OFSTED standard is GOOD.
Up to £50,000, dependant on experience and qualifications, + bonuses
- Register with OFSTED as the manager of a children's residential care home
- Work with RI to develop and ensure the service is safe and effective
- Work alongside the recruitment and HR team to recruit, develop and manage the staff team
- Ensure the service is compliant with OFSTED, ensuring the service meets at least a GOOD rating
- Manage referrals of young people
- Manage safeguarding reports
- Ensure the home is an environment that can create positive outcomes to the young people that live there.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management, or working towards it.
- Deputy or Registered Manager experience
- Driving Licence
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.