£32000 - £36000 per annum
5 months ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for a Registered Manager to manage a beautiful residential home, based in Blackpool, Lancashire.
The service cares and supports up to 2 Children and Young People with EBD.
- To hold registration for children's residential service
- Ensure service is safe and effective
- Ensure service operates within OFSTED guidelines
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation's quality improvement agenda.
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Manage recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- Ensure staff team offers the best support and care possible
Salary and Hours
£32,000 - £36,000, + bonuses
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.