£32000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
I have an amazing opportunity for a Children's Registered Manager to join a brand new children's residential home, which will care and support young people with severe learning disabilities.
The residential home will support up to 4 young people and will be based in Wallasey, Wirral.
Salary and Hours
£32,000 - £45,000, dependant on experience and qualifications
- To hold registration for a children's residential home.
- To assist and support with opening of brand new children's home.
- To ensure the children's residential service is safe and efficient.
- To ensure all children and young people are safe and cared for.
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Mange recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence is desirable.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
- Learning disabilities experience
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!