Up to £55,000
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a new, ambitious children's residential care provider. The role is to join as the companies first Registered Manager, opening and managing their first residential care home.
The home will support children and young people with EBD and challenging behaviours, in a home that has the capacity to eventually support up to 6 young people.
The home is based in Wallasey, Wirral.
The service is a recently refurbished property, offering high-spec fittings for the children and young people to feel comfortable and at home.
Joining at this time will give a Registered Manager the opportunity to grow and develop as the company grows, whilst giving you the chance to put your stamp on the home.
Pay: Up to £45,000, + up to £10,000 in bonuses
Hours: Monday - Friday, + on call duties
- Work alongside an RI to open and manage a children's residential care home
- Ensure the home is a compliant and effective home for children and young people
- Manage, develop and train staff
- Manage referrals
- Manage safeguarding concerns
- Work alongside the RI to develop and improve service when needed
- Manage rotas
- Ensure the service creates positive outcomes for the young people it supports
- Grow and develop service at the managers rates
- NVQ level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience as a Registered Manager
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.