Up to £45,000
- Children's Home Manager
- Managing an established children's residential care home
- Managing a service designed to support children and young people with EBD and challenging behaviours
- Work with RI to develop the service
- Work with HR to ensure the home is safe, staff are managed, and to recruit new team members
- Register with OFSTED as the manager of the home, responsible for the day-to-day operations within the home, delegating to the management team to ensure the service is safe when absent.
- Liverpool based
- £37,000 - £44,000
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Monday - Friday
- + on call duties
- Deputy or Management experience within children's homes
- Level 3 in children and young people
- Level 5 in leadership and management, or working towards
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.