I have a unique and exciting opportunity to join a progressive and ambitious organisation that currently provides residential care to children and young people
The organisation is looking for a Registered Manager to join the team in being responsible for 2 of their solo provisions, which are based on the same site.
The organisation has a 100-acre site, which consists of residential care, education, and activities for the young people to enjoy (including Motorcross and paintballing!), the RI will work alongside the Head Teacher and Head of Outdoor Education in ensuring all services are safe, compliant and working in sync.
The Registered Manager will manage up to 2 services that support children and young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
The service is based in Preston.
This role is open to boht Deputy Managers looking for the next step in their career, or experienced Registered Managers looking to join a forward-thinking company.
Pay: £45,000 - £55,000 (dependant on experience and qualifications)
Hours: Full-time contract, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, + on call duties
- Register with OFSTED as the Responsible Manager of children's residential care services
- Manage residential staff team
- Ensure all services are safe and compliant, meeting company and OFSTED standards
- Answer to Service Manager and RI to ensure services are safe and compliant
- Report and manage safeguarding concerns
- Recruitment, train, develop staff team
- Manage referrals and inductions
- Work alongside education provision, ensuring the services are all working in syn
- Level 5 in leadership and management
- Driving Licence
- Depuy or Registered Manager experience
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.