Up to £45,000
- Children's Home Manager
- Managing a brand new children's residential care home
- Working within a team to open the home, staff and refer children that the home can create positive outcomes for young people
- Recruit, manage, develop and assist with training of a brand new staff team, with the assistance of a HR function
- New, 3 bedded home
- For children with EBD and challenging behaviours
- Maghull based
- Full-time, permanent contract, + on-call duties
Pay and Bonuses:
- Up to £45,000 basic salary
- + performance-related bonuses
- Deputy or Registered Manager experience
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- NVQ Level 3 in children and young people
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.