£36000 - £50000 per annum
0151 559 8680
3 months ago
The Registered Manager vacancy is based in a residential care home that supports up to 8 children between 6-12 who have experienced trauma when they were younger.
The home is based in Rawtenstall, Lancashire.
As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the highest levels of care and support to the young people through the provision of leadership, direction, and management of the residential children’s service.
Salary: Basic Salary up to £40,000 + up to £10,800 in bonuses
Location: Rawtenstall, Lancashire
Contract Type: Permanent
- Generous salary
- Industry leading bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Support from Senior Management Team
- Manage a children's residential care home for children that is to meet OFSTED standards
- Hold OFSTED registration for this service
- Manage, develop and recruit your staff team
- Work with management staff to ensure the service is managed well
- Manage day to day running of children's residential homes
- Offer hands on support to children in your car
- Manage care plans, ensuring that paperwork is completed and accurate
- Quality Assurance
- Budget management of service
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards, striving to get to an OUTSTANDING rating.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience in a management position
- OFSTED registration experience
- Driving Licence.
Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone