£37000 - £50800 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
You will be managing a children's residential care home that is rated GOOD by OFSTED and is based in Haslingden.
- Hold OFSTED registration and manage a children's residential care home
- Work closely with the Leadership Team and Directors developing the philosophy of the home.
- Manage staff team within service
- Ensure the service offers therapeutic care and support
- Ensure the service is safe and efficient
- Ensuring domestic duties are completed and the home remains clean and presentable at all times.
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Ensuring paperwork/record keeping / operational procedures and manuals meet statutory requirements.
- £39,000 - £45,000
- + up to £900 bonus per month = £10,800 bonus potential.
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Children's Registered Manager experience or deputy management experience