£32000 - £40000 per annum
0151 559 8680
3 months ago
The role is to work as a Registered Manager, opening and managing a children's residential care home that will aim to support young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
The home will support up to 1 young people, in a house based in Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an ambitious organisation that can offer you a chance to grow with the organisation.Salary - Between £32,500 - £40,000, + bonuses
Hours - Full time - Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
Location - Poulton-Le-Fylde
- Work with Director and RI to open children's residential care home
- Hold OFSTED registration for children's home
- Manage the residential service, offering expert support to young people with EBD
- Build and develop staff team
- Manage residential staff team, including Deputies, Team Leaders and Support Workers
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing in a Children's Residential Services.
If interested, click apply!!