The home is part of a well-established children's residential care specialist.
The home offers care and support to up to 3 young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
Salary and Hours
- £32,000 - £40,000
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5pm.
- Hold OFSTED registration for children's residential home that offers expert care and support to children with EBD
- Ensure the service offers OFSTED standard care and support to children.
- Manage staff team within the service
- Manage recruitment and staffing
- Work with SMT to ensure the service implements companies policies and procedures
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
Or refer a friend for up to £250!!