I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join a specialist 4 bedded EBD home that will care and support for children with EBD.
The residential care home is the first of an ambitious organisation that are aiming to offer expert care and support to children and young people in care.
PAY - Up to £45,000 basic salary
HOURS - 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
LOCATION - Wirral
- 27 days on annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Joining a staff-owned organisation
- Competitive salary
- Industry-leading Social Pedagogy training and therapeutic coaching
- Joining an ambitious organisation from the start
- Recruit your own staff team
- Register with OFSTED as the registered manager for children's residential care home
- Work as a manager for a 4 bedded residential care home
- Ensure the service is safe and supportive for young people with challenging behaviours
- Ensure all staff offer therapeutic and OFSTED standard care
- Ensure all children have access to therapeutic care
- Manage and recruit your own staff team
- Manage recruitment
- Manage referrals
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.