I have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing children's organisation that offer care and support to children within residential care homes.
The home I am recruiting a Registered Manager for is a specialist EBD provision that will care and support for children with EBD, based in Garstang.
The home is a solo service, supporting children on a 2:1 staffing ratio.
PAY - Up to £35,000 basic salary, plus bonuses based on OFSTED rating.
HOURS - 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
LOCATION - Garstang
- Register with OFSTED as the registered manager for children's residential care home
- Manage quality assurance
- Implement policies and procedures
- Ensure the service is safe and supportive for young people with challenging behaviours
- Manage referrals
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential Services.
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.