I have a fantastic opportunity for a Children's Registered Manager to manage a children's residential care home.
The service will care and support for up to 4 young people, with EBD, based in a home in Preston.
Salary and Hours
- Up to £43,000
- Full-time contract
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- Manage children's residential care home
- Manage residential service, ensuring all policies and procedures are in place
- Manage recruitment and staff development
- Manage quality
- Manage rotas
- Manage pre-existing children's residential care home for children with EBD
- Register with OFSTED
- Work with SMT to develop service
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- Deputy or Management OFSTED experience
- A driving Licence
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Link to About Us Video Here.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.