Are you a passionate and driven Registered Manager looking for a new opportunity with fantastic earning potential and career opportunities? Look no further!
I have a brilliant opportunity to join a children's residential care home specialist as a Registered Manager for a new service, based between Blackpool and Poulton-Le-Fylde.
The role is to open and manage a solo children's residential care home that will aim to support young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
The organisation is growing and has plans to expand, giving you the chance to grow with the company.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and experience leading within a residential home for children & young people with EBD.
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
Salary - Up to £40,000
Hours - 40 hours a week
Location - Between Blackpool and Poulton-Le-Fylde
- Salary up to £40,000 for a solo service
- Generous annual leave
- Ongoing training and development
- Chance to grow with an ambitious organisation
- Recruit and manage your staff team
- Opening home gives you the opportunity to put your stamp on the service
About the Role:
You will be joining an expanding organisation as a Registered Manager. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the residential service, and most importantly the wellbeing of the one-child/young person within your care.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing in a Children's Residential Services.
If interested, click apply!!