I have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Children's Registered Manager or Deputy Manager looking for the next step.
The role I am recruiting for is for a Children's Registered Manager of a residential care home that supports children with learning disabilities.
The service is a beautiful home, based in North Yorkshire, between Ingleton and Burton-In-Lonsdale.
Salary and Hours
- Up to £45,000
- + Bonuses
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Hold OFSTED registration for children's residential care home
- Manage the residential service, being responsible for day to day management
- Work with RI to ensure the service is managed effectively
- Recruit and develop staff team
- Build and develop a positive and nurturing atmosphere
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards, achieving at least a GOOD
- Manage safeguarding concerns
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.Experience managing in a Children's Residential Services.
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.