I have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing children's organisation that offer care and support to children within residential care homes.
The home I am recruiting a Registered Manager for is a specialist EBD provision that will care and support for children with EBD, based on The Wirral.
The home is a new home, this will give you the opportunity to grow your own staff team and put your stamp on the service.
PAY - Up to £45,000 basic salary
HOURS - 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
LOCATION - Wirral
- Register with OFSTED as the registered manager for children's residential care home
- Manage quality assurance
- Implement policies and procedures
- Work as a manager for a 4 bedded residential care home
- Ensure the service is safe and supportive for young people with challenging behaviours
- Manage referrals
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential Services.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.