The service is a 6 bedded home, that will specialise in care and support to up to 6 young people with EBD.
The service will be OFSTED regulated and is based in Barnsley.
Salary and Hours
- Between £35000 - £40,000
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm + on call responsiblities
- Hold registration for OFSTED regulated children's home
- Work with directors with the development and opening of children's home
- Recruit your own staff team
- Implement company policy and procedures
- Work with RI to ensure service is managed smoothly
- Manage referrals and induction of young people to the home
- Ensure support meets OFSTED standards
- Manage support & supervision
- Manage annual appraisals
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing or as a deputy in a Children's Residential Service.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.