I have a great opportunity for an experienced Children's Registered Manager to join a national organisation that cares and supports children and young people within residential care homes across the country.
The specific service I am recruiting for supports children and young people with learning disabilities and autism, in a 3 bedded OFSTED regulated service, based in Warrington.
Pay - Up to £40,000+, DOE
Bonuses - +£8,500 in bonuses, OTE £50,000
Hours - Monday - Friday, 9-5
Location - Warrington
- Competitive annual leave allowance + Bank Holidays
- Joining a national organisation
- Competitive salary
- Industry-leading training and induction
- Support from a SMT
- Register with OFSTED as the registered manager and ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Manage children's residential care home
- Manage referrals
- Manage recruitment and staff team
- Budget management
- Ensure the principles of social pedagogy are exhibited throughout the support to children within the home
- Ensure all children are safe and supported
- Work with RI, developing the service.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience with learning disabilities and Autism
- Experience managing Children's Residential Services
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.