Or are you Deputy Manager looking for a step up?
I have a fantastic opportunity to manage a GOOD rated Children's residential care home that is based in St Helens.
The home is part of a well-established children's residential care specialist. The home offers care and support to up to 3 young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
Salary and Hours
- £32,000 - £40,000
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5pm.
- Hold OFSTED registration for children's residential home that offers expert care and support to children with EBD
- Ensure the service offers OFSTED standard care and support to children.
- Manage staff team within the service
- Manage recruitment and staffing
- Work with SMT to ensure the service implements companies policies and procedures
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.