The service you will be managing is an EBD service for 4 young people in Waterloo, Liverpool
The service currently has an OUTSTANDING OFSTED report.
- Hold registration for children's residential home
- Manage children's residential home, ensuring all young people are safe and supported
- Aim to reach OUTSTANDING again in the next OFSTED inspection
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
Salary and Hours
£35,000 - £38,000
Monday - Friday, 9-5, with a degree of flexibility that comes with the nature of the role.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services, or as a Deputy Manager
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.