The service you will be managing is a 3 EBD service, in a home-based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
- OTE £44,500
- Overtime opportunities, flexible working times = 40 hours a week
- Hold registration for children's residential home
- Manage children's residential service for vulnerable young people
- Ensure service provides a suitable homely and safe environment for young people
- Manage budget
- Manage staff team and recruitment
- Ensure all young people have efficient and appropriate support
- Liaise with outside professionals to ensure the efficient running of service.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Registered Management experience
- A driving Licence
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.