Vetro Recruitment are working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading care providers offering education and residential support to children with emotional behavioural difficulties.
We are recruiting for a Registered Manager to oversee the running of a 3 bedded children’s home in the Leicester area.
Location - Leicester
Salary - up to £45,000 + 10% bonus
Job Type - Permanent
Hours - Full time
This is the perfect opportunity for a children’s home registered manager looking to step up into a new role that offers significant career growth.
- Hold OFSTED registration for children's home
- Manage the residential service, offering expert support to young people with EBD
- Build and develop staff team
- Manage residential staff team, including Deputies, Team Leaders and Support Workers
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Manage staff team within the service
- Manage recruitment and staffing
The successful candidate will have:
- QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management for Residential Care or an equivalent qualification
- Experience working with children with EBD
- At least 2 year’s experience in a leadership or management role
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of managing a team effectively
- Experience of risk management
- Experience of managing home budgets
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.