Up to £42,500
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Children's Residential Care Home Manager to join a well-established organisation that specialise in care and support for children and young people within residential care homes.
The service is based is St Helens.
The home supports up to 5 young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
Pay: Basic pay up to £37,500 + Up to £5000 in bonuses
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-5.
Location: St Helens
- Work in a residential care home for 5 young person with challenging behaviours, ensuring all children are safe and have 24/7 access to support
- Hold OFSTED registration
- Work within the staff team to ensure the service offers OFSTED standard support
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Manage referalls and admission of young people
- Manage budget
- Manage staffing, recruitment and rotas
- Experience as a Registered Manager
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Driving Licence
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.