£40000 - £50000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for an ambitious and hard-working Registered Manager to join the organisation and help grow and develop the service. You will be given autonomy to put your stamp on the service and build and develop your own staff team.
The service is a converted care home that will eventually support up to 9 young people, at the moment the service has 2 young people living there, this growth will be steady and at the manager's pace.
The home is based in Frodsham.
Pay - Up to £40,000 - £50,000 this will be dependant on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, with flexibility that is needed for this type of role
- Manage a children's residential care home that supports vulnerable children
- Hold OFSTED registration as manager of service
- Ensure the service is safe and effective to support for children
- Ensure all children are supported and have OFSTED standard care
- Recruit, develop and manage staff team
- Lead on development and growth of service
- Lead on referrals
- Support during potential crisis'
- Lead on safeguarding issues
- Budget management
- NVQ Level 5
- Registered Management experience with children's residential care home, potentially would consider an experienced Deputy Manager
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.