£40000 - £48500 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Children's Registered Manager to join a national organisation that cares and supports children and young people within residential care homes across the country.
The specific service I am recruiting for supports children and young people with learning disabilities and autism, in a 4 bedded OFSTED regulated service, based in Liverpool.
Pay - Up to £40,000, +£8,500 in bonuses.
Hours - Monday - Friday, 9-5
- Competitive annual leave allowance + Bank Holidays
- Joining a national organisation
- Competitive salary
- Industry-leading training and induction
- Support from a SMT
- Register with OFSTED as the registered manager and ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Manage children's residential care home
- Manage referrals
- Work alongside RI to develop and improve service
- Manage recruitment and staff team
- Manage safeguarding issues
- Liaise with MDT
- Budget management
- Ensure all children are safe and supported
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience with learning disabilities and Autism
- Experience managing Children's Residential Services
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.