I have a brilliant opportunity to register with OFSTED as the manager of a new 4 bedded children's residential care home, based in Bury. The home will specialise in care and support for children with EBD and challenging behaviours.This vacancy is for a brand new service, meaning you will have the opportuntiy to put your stamp on the service as well as being able to recruit and develop your own staff team.
This role is open to either an experienced Registered Manager or a Deputy looking for the next step.
Pay - Up to £40,000,
Hours - Monday to Friday, 9-5.
Location - Bury
- Register as manager for new children's home with OFSTED
- Managed day to day proceedings within the home
- Recruit, develop and manage staff team
- Develop and implement policies and procedures within the home
- Manage day to day activities within home
- Ensure service is to OFSTED standards
- Manage referrals
- Liaise with MDT
- Work with RI to develop service
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Experience as a Deputy or Manager
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.