£35,000 - £45,000
I am looking for an ambitious Deputy Manager or experienced Registered Manager who are looking for a new challenge.
The role I am recruiting for is a Registered Manager of a brand new 4 bedded residential care home, based in Sheffield.
The home is parter of a growing children's residential care provider that supports and cares for children and young people in residential care homes across the North of England.
The service will support and care for children and young people with learning disabilities and Autism.
Pay - £35,000 - £45,000. DOE
Hours - Monday to Friday, 9-5.
- Autonomy to open and develop a new children's residential care home
- OFSTED registration for service
- Manage day to day activities within home
- Manage, develop and recruit staff team
- Build a positive culture to support children in
- Ensure company policies and procedures are implemented within the home
- Ensure service is to OFSTED standards
- Manage referrals
- Liaise with MDT
- Liaise with SMT to develop the service
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Experience as a Deputy or Manager
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.