I have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager who is looking to join a progressive and child-centered residential care home provider.
The role is to manage to company's first residential care home that will care and support for children and young people with EBD.
The Directors are looking to use their experience supporting children to create positive futures for each young person they support. Joining them at this time gives you the opportunity to grow with the company, potentially into an operations role.
The home is based in North Liverpool.
Pay: Up to £50,000! Up to £40,000 basic + up to £8000 in bonuses
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5.
- Work with Director and RI to open children's residential care home
- Hold OFSTED registration for children's home
- Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented within the home
- Focus on therapeutic child-centered care
- Manage the residential service, offering expert support to young people with EBD
- Build and develop staff team
- Manage residential staff team, including Deputies, Team Leaders and Support Workers
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Manage staff team within the service
- Manage recruitment and staffing
- Work with SMT to ensure the service implements companies policies and procedures
- Manage quality assurance
- Manage budget
To be considered you will need:
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- 2 years experience as a Registered Manager
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.