I have a great opportunity for either an eperienced Children's Registered Manager or a Deputy looking for the next step.
The role is to manage an OFSTED regulated service that specialises in care and support to children and young people with EBD and challenging behaviours. The service is a beautiful, industry leading 3 bedded residentialc are home.
The home is based on the outskirts of Preston.
You will be joining a well established orgnaisation that offer care and support to children with challenging behaviours within residential services across the North West.
Pay and Hours
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Hold registration for children's residential care home
- Work with RI to develop and improve services
- Manage children's home, ensuring the service meets OFSTED standards
- Recruit and manage your staff team
- Ensure all care plans are accurate and up to date
- Ensure all children are safe and supported
- Lead on safeguarding issues
- Ensure all children are safe
- Manage referrals
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience as a Deputy or Registered Manager
- Driving Licence.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.