The role is to work as a Registered Manager for a 3 bedded children's residential care home.
The home supports children and young people with EBD, in a home, based in Stockport.
With support from HR, who manage payroll, staffing and rotas, this is a brilliant role for a Deputy looking for the next step or an experienced manager who care share some responsibilities.
Pay: Up to £35,000
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Register as manager of OFSTED regulated service
- Manage children's residential care home.
- Manage staff team within the service
- Manage recruitment and staffing
- Work with SMT to ensure the service implements companies policies and procedures
- Manage quality assurance
- Manage budget
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience as a Registered Manager
- Driving Licence.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply".
One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.