GOOD OFSTED Rating
LD and Autism
Up to £58,000
I am recruiting for a Children's Registered Manager to join a national childcare provider that offers industry leading care and support to children and young people within residential care settings, across the country.
The home is a 4 bedded learning disabilities and Autism service, based in Walton, Liverpool.
The service is currently rated GOOD by OFSTED.
- £35,000 - £45,000 - DOE
- + Up to £8500 in bonuses
- + £5000 welcome home
- Day to day management and running of the home in line with OFSTED standards.
- Hold OFSTED registration
- Ensure the home is a safe and therapeutic environment
- Ensuring that care is provided for each young person in line with their personal care plans, risk assessments, agreed objectives, standards and Policies & Procedures.
- Ensure all children are safe and supported at all times
- Communication and building relationship with key stakeholders.
- Recruiting, leading, managing, supervising and inspiring a staff team to go above and beyond and ensure the very best outcomes.
- Shift and rota management
- Budget management
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Experience as a Deputy or RM (2 years needed)
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.