I am recruiting for a national organisation that specialise in care and support to children and young people within residential care homes across the country.
The role I am recruiting for is to become a Registered Manager and to manage a 3 bedded residential care home that supports children with EBD, based in Rossendale.
This home is regulated via OFSTED and is currently rated GOOD in the most recent inspection.
- Up to £40,000
- + £5,000 welcome bonus
- + up to £8500 in bonuses
- Hold OFSTED registration for children's home
- Work with RI to develop and ensure service is managed effectively
- Ensure the home meets OFSTED standards
- Manage day to day activities
- Ensure care plans are managed and updated
- Manage recruitment and staffing
- Manage rotas
- Work with SMT to ensure the service implements companies policies and procedures
- Manage quality assurance
- Manage budget
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience in a management position
- Driving Licence.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.