I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join a national organisation that specialises in care and support to children and young people.
The service I am recruiting for is based in Rossendale l and supports up to 4 children in an OFSTED regulated service.
As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the highest levels of care and support to the young people through the provision of leadership, direction, and management of the residential children’s service.
Salary: Basic Salary up to £45,000 + bonuses of up £8,500.
Contract Type: Permanent
- Register with OFSTED as manager of a residential care home for children
- Work with SMT to ensure the safe running of a children's home
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Quality Assurance
- Budget management of service
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards, striving to get to an OUTSTANDING rating.
- Staff development
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience in a management position
- OFSTED registration experience
- Driving Licence.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.