The role will be to become the Registered Manager for the organisations first home, assist with opening and development of service, before leading of opening of future homes, leading to a move to Operations Level.
The first service is a 3 bedded, EBD home, based in Chorley.
Salary - Up to £50,000
Hours - Monday to Friday, 9-5
- Hold OFSTED registration
- Manage day to day operations of the service
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Liaise with OFSTED and MTD
- Liaising with directors leading development of service
- Assist with the opening of future services
- Head Quality meetings
- Lead on safeguarding concerns
- Need at least 3 years experience at Registered Manager level or above -
- Full driving license
- Good knowledge of children's services
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.