£28000 - £34000 per annum + continuous training & development provided
9 days ago
Children's Registered Manager
Salary £28,000 to £34,000
Vetro Recruitment are seeking a Children's Registered Manager for a leading care organisation who pride themselves on the quality of care they provide to children in the South West region. The role of a Children's Registered Manager is integral, and you will be required to help develop a new service to offer a stimulating and therapeutic environment for the service users. You will have full responsibility for the day- to- day management of the service. Residents are between the ages of 9-17 years old with complex learning disabilities, complex mental health and challenging needs.
As a Children's Registered Manager, you will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Children's Homes Regulations and other legislation relevant to the role (able to meet requirements of OFSTED as a Registered Manager)
- 2 years' experience working with children and young people within the last 5 years.
- QCF level 5 or working towards one
- Level 3 Diploma or equivalent for Children
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Driver with access to a vehicle.
- Day to day management of the services according to Ofsted and Children's Home Regulations
- 24-hour management cover and on call cover (occasional weekends)
- Demonstrate effective leadership to direct and support the staff team
- Knowledge of Ofsted Inspection and implementing recommendations
What happens next:
If this position sounds of interest or you would simply like to discuss further ... please click "Apply Online". We will then be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
Ready to refer?
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.