I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Children's Senior Manager to join a well-established organisation that specialise in residential support within OFSTED regulated services.
I am looking for a motivated, passionate and hard-working Operations Manager that can offer strategic and hands-on support to up to 8 managers that are based in homes across the North West/ Lancashire area.
The residential services support children with EBD and aim to offer positive outcomes for children who are in their care.
Pay - Up to £60,000 - this will be dependant on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday, the expectation of support out of ours if home managers needed support.
Location - Lancashire, flexible on sites, up to 8.
- Offer support to up to 8 OFSTED regulated Managers/Services
- Support with management of the homes
- Support during potential crisis'
- Support with admissions
- Work with RI as part of the SMT to ensure the company policies, procedures and values are implemented across all homes
- Assist in the opening and development of new services for children with EBD
- Ensure all services meet OFSTED standards
- Ensure all services aim to offer positive outcomes to children in care
- Support with recruitment when required
- Lead on safeguarding issues
- Budget management
- Site visits
- NVQ LEVEL 5
- Regional or Operations Management experience with children's residential care home.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.