As a Regional Manager you will be joining the SMT, ensuring the safe, effective delivery of OFSTED standard care to children and young people within residential services.
You will be responsible for up to 7 services across the North West.
Pay: Up to £55,000
Location: North West, Head office is in Greater Manchester
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Upon successful probation, you will be invited to co-invest a sum of money to share hold in the business
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Simplyhealth cash back scheme
- Fully funded qualifications/training programme
- Long Service Awards
- Line manage Registered Managers, supporting them when needed in providing residential care to children and young people
- Offer strategic support
- Support with service development and expansion
- Manage budgets
- Lead on safeguarding concerns
- Ensure care is of OFSTED standard
- Level 5
- Driving Licence
- Experience as a Registered Manager and ideally as a Senior Manager within children's services
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.