Are you looking to develop your career within Children's Residential Care? Do you pride yourself in being able to deliver high-quality care to children and young people with challenging behaviours and EBD?
We are looking for individuals for residential support work roles within the North West region. If you are interested in joining a experienced team, providing support, guidance and advice to young people with EBD, click apply below!
The home is a 2 bedded service, based in Southport
- Working within 2-4 bedded houses, this role will require you to work alongside other support staff and management.
- Provide support and encouragement for the individual to develop life skills and independence
- Build relationships with the child to allow emotional, social and physical support
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of the child or young person
- Work with the young person within the home and community
- Personal Care (when required)
- Develop and enact care plans
- Sleep in duties (when required)
- Providing OFSTED regulated support for children and young people with EBD
- £19,000- £20,000
- £50 per sleep
- 2 on 3 days off
- 3 on 2 days off
- 6-8 sleep per week
- Full time, permanent
- NVQ L3 in children and young people (desired)
- Driver (desired)
- Previous experience within a support worker role
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.