This is an excellent opportunity for a support workers to join a Children's Residential Home situated between Old Swan and Tuebrook.
You would be working in a newly opened, 2-bed, specialist provision for young people aged 8-16. The children all have EBD and mild LD.
- You will be responsible for supporting the young people throughout the day and providing positive motivation.
- You will provide specialist care based on the individual child, tailored for their needs.
- You will have the opportunity to build bonds with the young people and make a positive difference to their lives.
- Experience of direct work with young people with EBD (emotional and behavioural difficulties) is preferable
- Experiance working in a children's residential environment is essential
- Diploma Level 3 Caring for Children and Young People is advantageous
- Drivers and portable DBS's are desirable.
£9 per hour
If this position is of interest to you, please click 'apply' below with your updated CV.