£20000 - £22000 per annum
5 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for Support Workers to join one of two Children's Residential Homes based in either Haydock or Billinge.
The home consists of two 6-bedded secure houses, one of which is female only. The children who are aged between 8-16, have EBD and mild LD need support throughout the day, while at school (on site) and sometimes during the night.
- You will be responsible for working with the young people and supporting them through their day to day lives.
- You will be providing therapeutic support to the young people.
- You will ensure that the young people are able to build life skills, social skills and are therefore able to grow and develop as people.
- Experience working in a children's residential settings is essential
- Experience with challenging behaviours
- Experiance with EBD is preferable
- Drivers and portable DBS' are desirable
£20,000-£22,000 depending on experiance.
38-40 hours per week over a mixture of shifts.
Part time hours may be considered.
If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year