£9.75 - £10.40 per hour
17 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a children's support worker in Rainhill, working in a 3-bedded home with children aged 8-16 with EBD.
- You will be responsible for working with the young people and supporting them through their day to day lives.
- You will be providing therapeutic support to the young people.
- You will ensure that the young people are able to build life skills, social skills and are therefore able to grow and develop as people.
- Experiance working within a children's residential unit is essential
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Drivers advantageous
Shifts and salary:
£9.75 - £10.40 + £62 per sleep (9 sleeps required per month)
40 hour week
If this position is of interest to you, click and apply with your updated CV, a member of our team will be in touch.