Up to £9.53 per hour + weekly pay!
3 months ago
Are you a Support Worker who wants to make a real difference to the lives of young people with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties? If so, we have work for you!
- Location:Little Malvern
- Shifts available:AD HOC SHIFT COVER
- Pay:£9.53 per hour (including holiday pay)
Vetro Recruitment are currently looking for support workers to cover on an ad-hoc basis in the Little Malvern area. You will be working in a children's residential home supporting a young female with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties on a 2:1 basis. The home is part of a leading company which offers behavioural care for young people.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for the following:
- To keep the homely, friendly culture and environment of the homes.
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours when needed.
- Protect children and young people from risks to their health and welfare.
- Provide support for the children and young people in the home and promote their independence and well-being.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the staff, parents, Social Workers and other professionals that may be involved in the young people's lives such as Psychologists.
- To encourage the young people to do activities and take responsibility for their own lives depending on their age.
- Maintain a safe environment for the young people.
- Ensuring the safety of the students and maintaining an up to date knowledge of the individual's; care plan, guidelines, reward system and preferred method of communication.
- Supporting taxing behaviour safely and sympathetically.
- Level 3 QCF Qualification
- Experience as a Support Worker in a similar setting is essential
- Team Teach preferred
- Car drivers necessary
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Training
- Weekly pay
- Choose your shifts using Vetro's very own shift booking app
- £50 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.