£20304 - £20340 per annum
8 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a children's support worker, giving specialist care and support for children with Autism and Learning Difficulties. The children, aged 8-16 live in a residential school and need support during and after school hours.
- You will be responsible for helping the children with their morning routine, supporting them whilst at school or with recreational activities.
- You will have the opportunity to take part in a variety of activities on a daily basis which the children can choose to participate in, including organised trips out, sensory rooms, soft play areas, ball pits and swimming in their indoor heated pool.
- You will ensure that the children are living as fulfilled a life as possible
- You will be providing personal care when needed or assisting with personal care, building positive and supportive relationships with the young people by meeting their individual physical, emotional and behavioural needs. The organisation is a long-established provider of quality education and care services to children and young adults, with reports across the board from OFSTED and CQC as good or excellent.
- Experience working with children in care
- Experiance working with learning difficulties/Autism or people in a vulnerable situation
- Excellent communication Skills
- To be comfortable with personal care
- To have a passion for working with and caring for children and young people.
Salary and shift details:
£18670 - £20304
40-43.5 hours per week
2 day on, 2 day off rolling rota.
38.5 hours a week
2 week rolling rota: 5 nights one week, 2 nights the next week.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,670.00 to £20,304.00 /year