£9 - £10 per hour
25 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated support worker to work with young people in a residential care setting. The young people all have EBD, and there are 2-4 young people in the service.
- You will be responsible for the day to day support of the young people, putting their welfare and happiness first.
- You will have the opportunity to take part in a variety of activities on a daily basis which the young people can choose to participate in, including organised trips out.
- Experience in Children's residential or similar settings.
- Experience with challenging behaviours
Drivers and portable DBS' are desirable.
Shifts and Salary:
- Pay for the role is between £9.00 - £10.00 p/h, sleep in rate is £30 per sleep.
- Shifts are either 1 on 2 off, or 2 on 4 off.
- 9am - 10pm and a sleep from 10pm - 9am.
- Approx 40 hours a week on average.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.