4 months ago
We have an amazing opportunity to work as a Support Worker in a residential home based in Oakenclough just outside Garstang, Lancashire.
We are looking for both full and part time staff for the service. The service itself is 5 bedded residential children's service, for children with EBD.
- You will be supporting and caring for children who can display complex and challenging behaviours
- Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments
- Helping the young people to overcome difficulties or disadvantages holding them back from fulfilling their potential
- Recording the young person's activity & reporting key aspects of their care
- Promoting the young person's independence and developing their life skills
- Support Worker - starting salary of £17,930 Full time + £78 per sleep. -Salary pro rata for hours worked.
- Full Time - 40 hours a week + sleeps
- Part Time - 20/30 hour a week + sleeps
Due to rural nature of the service applicants need to be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle to apply
***If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"**