Salary: £18,616 - £20,800 (dependant on experience and qualifications)
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire (SG8 postcode)
Hours: Full Time 4 Week Rota Pattern
Shift pattern: 14 shifts per 4 weeks - Average 40 hours per week (will consider flexible shift patterns to suit the successful candidate)
- Full training and continued support
- Opportunity to study the Level 3 diploma in Residential Childcare which will be funded by us!
- Part time hours available if required
- Health cash back plan
- Car lease scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- 30 days’ holiday including bank holidays
- Life assurance and pension
- Perk box
- Providing exceptional high levels of care during all daily activities such as washing, dressing, socialising, learning, washing/personal care.
- Assisting with therapy sessions such as hydrotherapy and rebound therapy.
- Communicating effectively and building strong relationships that will empower the children and young adults are free to grow and develop
- Ensuring that the environment is safe, supportive and enjoyable
- Helping develop their learning and social skills wherever possible
Ultimately, we are looking for people with a passion to build relationships and positively change the lives of young adults. So, whilst previous experience would be highly beneficial; it’s not essential. What’s more important is that you can demonstrate the right attitude to make a difference. This is a thoroughly rewarding role.
The successful candidate will display;
- Willingness to learn and to go the extra mile
- Ability to guide and encourage supportive independence when possible
- Exceptional communication skills and patience
- Resilient with a robust and positive nature
- Ability to be creative in meeting the needs of the young adults or children’s needs
- Ability to work on a rota pattern which will include working every other weekend
Can you deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to young people’s lives?
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.